Renting periods: apartments can be rented for one or two weeks, for a month or for the entire tourist season. Apartments that are members of the Associazione Altro Turismo – Affitti Brevi (Association for a Different Tourism - Short Rentals) are also available for a weekend rental (not in high season).
Rates: the rates depend on the season, the locality, the category and the size of the accommodation, as well as on the amenities available, but the ample choice ensures a perfect solution for every budget. Prices are negotiated directly with the owners but each apartment’s minimum and maximum rates are listed according to their type.
How to book? If you have decided to opt for a private apartment:
• Look for the ideal solution to suit your needs in the Search-for-rented-apartments system, where their availability and the relevant approximate rates are listed.
• You can also have a quick overview of all the apartments available for rent by going directly to the List of rented apartments.
• If you are looking for an apartment for a short stay: look for the apartments listed as "available for one week" in the search system
• If you prefer the apartment hotel solution: Refer to the list of serviced and non-serviced apartment hotels.
• If you prefer to contact an estate agent: Refer to the list of Estate Agencies.